Tools for Students
1. Being bullied? Stay strong: we’ll stand by you.
- Read suggestions on what you can do from the Bully Project
- Talk with a counsellor about your situation:
- Call 911 or 1.855.201.2121 (the North American Alliance of Child Helplines)
- Contact Kids Help Phone 1.800.668.6868 (Canada)
- Txt ‘211’ 2TALK with an advisor anonymously (available in Metro Vancouver, Fraser Valley, Squamish- Lillooet Regional Districts and the Sunshine Coast, 7 days a week from 8am-11pm)
2. The UAB Coloring Contest: get creative to stop bullying!
The Safe Fleet “United Against Bullying” coloring contest is open to students from all school districts in the US and Canada and held in two parts. Get creative and win a prize!
3. Looking for inspiration?
These quotes from famous people will be your guide when you feel sad, confused, or lost. Use them to support a friend who is being bullied.