Safe Fleet’s United Against Bullying Poster Contest 2017
Rules and Regulations
- This is a skill-based contest and chance plays no part in the determination of winners.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning.
- Contest is open to all pre-teens and teens in middle and high school in the US and Canada.
- The Poster Contest begins on Monday, July 10th, 2017 at 12:01 AM EST and ends Tuesday, October 31st, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST.
- To enter, design a poster based on the theme “I Heart Kindness.” Any medium can be used (crayons, markers, pencil crayons, paint, etc.). Scan and email entries to email@example.com, with the subject line “United Against Bullying Poster Contest.” Alternatively, entries can be mailed to: Seon Marketing, Unit 111 – 3B Burbidge Street, Coquitlam, BC, V3K 7B2, Canada. The entry must include the participant’s full name, age (at time of entry), school’s name, and state or province.
- The entry must be received by Safe Fleet and its subsidiaries no later than 11:59 PM EST on October 31, 2017 by email or mail. No other method of entry will be accepted.
- Contact and shipping information collected will be used for the purposes of this contest only and will not be used for marketing or other purposes.
- Limit – one (1) entry per person.
- All entries must be original and entirely created by the entrant.
- Entries will be judged by Safe Fleet’s staff based on creativity, theme composition and message, skill, and overall artistic ability. Three winners, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, and three runners-up will be determined by the judges at their sole discretion. The decisions of the judges will be final and binding in all respects.
- We will contact the representatives of the winners and runners-up by email on or about November 13, 2017. The name, city, and state or province of the winner will be posted on the United Against Bullying website (www.unitedagainstbullying.net) on or about November 15, 2017.
- The prizes will be awarded to the winning students by the school administration or organization that submitted the entry. If a Safe Fleet office is local to the winner, they will contact the representatives for a possible combined presentation.
- Prizes for the three (3) winners include a certificate, an anti-bullying medal, a United Against Bullying button, and a $50 Amazon gift card. Prizes for the three (3) runners-up include a certificate, an anti-bullying medal, and a United Against Bullying button. Safe Fleet may substitute prizes of equal or greater value. The school or organization submitting a winning entry will receive an award of $500 towards an anti-bullying or kindness initiative for their students. The school or organization submitting a runner-up entry will receive an award of $100 towards an anti-bullying or kindness initiative for their students.
- A Permission Form must be completed and signed by the parent or guardian of each winner and runner-up, and the school or organization who submitted the entries.
- Non-compliance or return of prize notification as undeliverable, whether by email or telephone, may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative potential winner.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The prizes will be shipped on or about November 17th, 2017.
- All entries become the property of Safe Fleet and may be used or reproduced in any manner and for any purpose by Safe Fleet without additional consent or compensation, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- By participating, Contest entrants: (1) represent that they have complied with these Official Contest Rules; (2) have received parental consent and grant Safe Fleet the right to use his or her name, city, state or province, and likeness; (3) release Safe Fleet from all liability in connection with this Contest.
- Safe Fleet and its subsidiaries are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, or incomplete/incorrect entries.
- Safe Fleet reserves the right to disqualify anyone who attempts to tamper or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of the promotion.
To download the Rules and Regulations: Poster 2017 Rules